Thanks to the hard work of our dedicated team of beta testers, the Steam release of OMG Zombies is fast approaching. How fast? Well, next Thursday, the 13th of February, when we’ll be releasing OMG Zombies for just $4.99!
OMG Zombies is based on OMG HD Zombies (Vita), a massively enhanced remake of the critically acclaimed OMG-Z (PSP), which currently sits in the top 10 PSP games of all time on Metacritic. For those of you who never experienced the simple joys of zombie-popping first time around, the zombie virus in OMG HD Zombies is the result of a virulent fungus that causes its zombified victims to EXPLODE when attacked. That’s pretty cool in itself, but if any infected matter lands on another zombie then they’ll explode too, causing a chain-reaction tsunami of gore! Wise to this, as a highly trained Riot Cop, you’re able to take down hordes of the undead with a single well-placed rifle round.
OMG Zombies features:
- 1000s of zombies! – Each of our 8 zombie classes destroys its fellow walkers in a unique way, from random gunfire to electric shocks!
- 100 levels! – From Redfield City centre to the rural outskirts and a secret military base. Unlock diverging levels depending on your performance.
- 100 Upgrades –Unlock medals to increase your ammo, power up explosive barrels or increase the death effects of zombie classes.
- Show off your Skills – 12 varied trophies to unlock, drawing on all your zombie-slaying skills.
- Prestige Mode – Complete the game to 100% “Platinum” standard to Prestige Mode and receive a Leaderboard multiplier. “Prestige” up to 20 times for truly HUGE scores!
For the Steam release we’ve also added PC-specific features such as resolution settings, Steam leaderboards, mouse/keyboard and gamepad support, trading cards and cloud saving.
Share this post