After a massively busy last few weeks things have calmed down enough that I can now announce that following on from the success of Fighting Fantasy: Talisman of Death our next Fighting Fantasy conversion will be *fanfare* Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain.
First published in 1982, Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain was the first book in Ian Livingstone' and Steve Jackson's Fighting Fantasy series and introduced millions of readers to the world of Titan, which would be the setting for many of the Fighting Fantasy books.
- Due to the feedback we’ve been receiving from you guys, we have made several changes to the game since Fighting Fantasy: Talisman of Death including:
- The Log Book now remembers which book you were in (Character, Item or Page)
- The user can now return to the top of the page by pressing the up button when the first option is highlighted
- A ‘Good’ generic alignment portrait added to Character Bios
- A new mini game has been added to the end of the quest
But I can’t reveal any more on that for fear of spoilers.
What I can reveal are the winners of our amazing Fighting Fantasy Competition
The answer I was looking for was "To be struck by its (Minion of Death) claws is to feel the chill of death as it draws some of your life-force away." Although I would also accept a correct description of the game mechanic for this particular attack.
The star prize of the Fighting Fantasy: Talisman of Death book which we used when creating the Fighting Fantasy: Talisman of Death PlayStation Mini still containing the dev notes and which has been signed by Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone, and an exclusive set of three A4 Fighting Fantasy: Talisman of Death posters also signed by Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone was won by Ian White.
Our 4 runners up, each of whom receive an exclusive set of three A4 Fighting Fantasy: Talisman of Death posters signed by Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone, were:
Congratulations to everyone who got the correct answer.
Share this post